The Website Design Process
Our process is to provide you with a web design mockup of the layout (including navigation/buttons) online in jpg form. The look and feel of the website design is based on our conversations, your brand, industry and demographics. We discuss the design and proceed with changes you may wish to make, including colors, fonts, graphics, imagery, etc. We plan, refine and finalize the website's top-level and sub-navigation (drop-downs), and move forward with the website programming in a development area either on your web server or ours.
Design Approval and Delivery Process
The initial web design comps are created for the top two levels including the website's home page and one inside page. After design approval, we build out the remaining web pages and implement any forms and/or databases according to the agreed upon scope.
Cross-Browser & Platform Testing
The website will be tested and will work optimally on Internet Explorer, AOL, Firefox, Mozilla, Safari, PC and MAC and be setup to work on the standard resolution page design.
After your website is complete, we can do ongoing maintenance on your web site on an hourly basis or set up a monthly maintenance contract.
Why Sunfish Design?
- In addition to having worked within a wide variety of industry sectors, we understand the designs that resonate well with particular audiences (as well as what doesn't work). We do not create art for art's sake. We create graphics that support business objectives and achieve the goals set out by company management.
- Unlike larger firms that are hard to get a hold of, we offer personalized attention, intense focus, and a sincere desire to satisfy. The lack of a large overhead allows us to offer affordable services.
- We establish long-term, successful and friendly relationships with all of our clients – with no exception.
- Our client base continues to grow through strong word of mouth and strength of portfolio, but we are careful to accept only those projects where our talents can serve the interests of the client.
- Provided the scope does not change, we stick to the original agreed-upon budget. This is one reason our business continues to grow, and our clients engage us for ongoing work and maintenance.
- We are upbeat and friendly, and enjoy collaboration with our clients – and getting it exactly right so everyone is pleased.
Please contact us for a complimentary site analysis and fee information.
WEBSITES BY BUSINESS
Fine Art (photo/music/art)
Beauty and Health
Food and Catering
Stores / Online Catalogs
Medical / Doctors
"I had been through 2 web
design companies before
coming to Linda at Sunfish
Design. She instantly
understood what I was looking
for, who my audience was
and the image and
professionalism I wanted
in the site. I couldn't be
happier, and it's been
great for my business."
ysharisspa | site
Los Angeles, CA